Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terri Harper Boxes Past Eva Wahlstrom For WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terri Harper Boxes Past Eva Wahlstrom For WBC Belt

Terri Harper, Eva Wahlstrom Fight Photos Gallery - Kell Brook returned from a 14 month hiatus from the ring to stop Mark DeLuca in seven rounds at the FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see women boxing thriving. Didn’t think Harper would pull it off but cong**** to her.

Comment

She did well. She started fast and seemed to grab those early rounds and then it seemed to even out with Wahlstrom getting the better of things but Harpers work rate and those early rounds in the bag got the job done. A good win and although i will admit i do struggle with womens boxing at times this was not the worst fight to sit and watch.

Comment

A very poised victory considering the experience difference. Much congratulations and well done! I'm looking forward to watching her over the years ahead. She improves everytime out and that shows her dedication. Great to see all the support that fight received. Props!

Comment

Working...
        X