Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Drops, Decisions Liborio Solis For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Drops, Decisions Liborio Solis For WBA Title

ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania Guillermo Rigondeaux kept his promise to trainer Ronnie Shields on Saturday night. Seven months after engaging in what Shields considered an unnecessary slugfest against Julio Ceja, Rigondeaux returned to his defensive, tactical ways Saturday night. The former 122-pound champion definitely didn't excite the crowd at PPL Center or those watching on Showtime, but he beat Liborio Solis and won a world title in a second weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oops...He did it again.
    Congrats Rigo.

Comment

Rigo is coming you lil bantamweights, nowhere to hide or run!

Rigo is coming!

Comment

hell yeah rigo

Comment

Glad to see Rigo win the title - but he could have easily put Solis out early if he wanted or dropped Solis a couple times. Solis was not near his level and Rigo needed to throw and land some more. I wish Rigo would effect a balance between his last fight and this fight in terms of offense and defense to be a little more marketable.

Comment

The most GARBAGE fight I've seen. Loma made that coward run all the way down to 118 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
              Oops...He did it again.
              Congrats Rigo.
              Yup, he fought like a coward again. Inoue will make him quit just like Loma did.

Comment

audience booing this boring fighter

Comment

Rigo needed to get Solis out,

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
                    Yup, he fought like a coward again. Inoue will make him quit just like Loma did.
                    I like Inoue but Rigo would school him. Even old ass Donaire had his moments against him.

Comment

Working...
                    X