Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terri Harper Dominates Eva Wahlstrom To Capture WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terri Harper Dominates Eva Wahlstrom To Capture WBC Title

Sheffield - In a WBC, IBO super featherweight unification, Terri Harper (10-0, 5 KOs) dropped and dominated Eva Wahlstrom (23-2-2, 3 KOs) for a ten round unanimous decision. The scores were 98-91, 99-90, 99-90.

[Click Here To Read More]

a star is born

Comment

I like this kid , she came of age , good luck to her ...

Comment

Mightily impressive performance from Terri Harper. She was measured, powerful, quick and physically, she is tough and strong as an ox. She can get to the top and stay there for a long long time 💪

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post
          Mightily impressive performance from Terri Harper. She was measured, powerful, quick and physically, she is tough and strong as an ox. She can get to the top and stay there for a long long time ��
          That was a bit of a bump - I was wondering for a second if they'd fought again?

But yeah, very impressive performance by Teri.. I've been a longtime fan of Eva's but although her time is definitely past she remained one of the top women at Light and Junior Light and this was definitely a very good win for Harper. There's one very big hurdle for her reaching the top however in Persoon who isn't looking like going anywhere just yet and continues to look formidable even following the heavily disputed loss to Taylor.

A quick recap for those who might have missed Harper vs Wahlstrom..

Comment

Working...
          X