Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Backs Feigenbutz To Topple Plant, Ready For Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham Backs Feigenbutz To Topple Plant, Ready For Sturm

One of Germany's most decorated boxers Arthur Abraham (47-6, 30 KOs) has tipped Vincent Feigenbutz (31-2, 28 KOs) to become Germany's latest World Champion on February 15th when he takes on Caleb Plant (19-0, 11 KOs) for the IBF Super Middleweight World title at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Abraham vs Sturm in 2020

Comment

Yeah, right. You get knocked out by Giovanni De Carolis but win a fight vs Caleb Plant.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

I thought Sturm was going to prison for tax evasion? Germany got some dope liberal laws! I think the LDBC should move to zee Germayne!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Abraham vs Sturm in 2020

Word for word what I was coming to post

Somebody call up Robert Stieglitz!

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Yeah, right. You get knocked out by Giovanni De Carolis but win a fight vs Caleb Plant.

I'll believe it when I see it.
            Feigenbutz beat De Carolis, lost the rematch going 11...

The Italian is at least 1.9m tall. Boxrec got it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              Feigenbutz beat De Carolis, lost the rematch going 11...

The Italian is at least 1.9m tall. Boxrec got it wrong.
              I didn't see the first fight, but everywhere I read it said that De Carolis was robbed. Then he knocked out Feigenbutz in the rematch.

When you get beaten by an Italian, it's very unlikely that you defeat a good American fighter.

Comment

I didn't see the first fight, but everywhere I read it said that De Carolis was robbed. Then he knocked out Feigenbutz in the rematch.

When you get beaten by an Italian, it's very unlikely that you defeat a good American fighter.
                Now you just talking rubbish. De Carolis is HUGE for a 168, I’d say as big as Smith on fight night. Don’t know what type of testing was done for those bouts, but Feigenbutz was fighting a big guy, and it went 11 rounds. Stop acting like Feigenbutz was fighting a Subway Commercial actor. Lee is trash. Like a Porter style learning how to box in a year...

I predict Feigenbutz vs Plant will go 12, and Feigenbutz is legit heavy handed. Did Bradley struggle with Ruslan? Bradley was way more elite than Ruslan but it’s boxing, you can get caught. I see Plant having a high output. He better not get caught

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  Now you just talking rubbish. De Carolis is HUGE for a 168, I’d say as big as Smith on fight night. Don’t know what type of testing was done for those bouts, but Feigenbutz was fighting a big guy, and it went 11 rounds. Stop acting like Feigenbutz was fighting a Subway Commercial actor. Lee is trash. Like a Porter style learning how to box in a year...

I predict Feigenbutz vs Plant will go 12, and Feigenbutz is legit heavy handed. Did Bradley struggle with Ruslan? Bradley was way more elite than Ruslan but it’s boxing, you can get caught. I see Plant having a high output. He better not get caught
                  Come on, man - Lee might be trash, but both Uzcategui and Medina would beat De Carolis easy - tall or no. The guy lost thrice after winning against Feigenbutz. I pick Plant by stoppage via accumulation of blows.
                  Last edited by Tatabanya; 02-07-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Come on, man - Lee might be trash, but both Uzcategui and Medina would beat De Carolis easy - tall or no. The guy lost thrice after winning against Feigenbutz. I pick Plant by stoppage via accumulation of blows.
                    Feigenbutz gets better every fight. 24 years of age. He can drain comfortably, although he still has to make the scale and not surpass the 10lb morning rule. Feigenbutz and Plant are about equal going 12. You should probably revisit the Uzcategai fight, Plant lost steam going the later rounds and was getting caught with shots on inside fighting. You don’t want to do that with brawlers whom are going to attack the body going the later rounds. The shots Plant got hit with slowed staggered his performance late and Uzcategai kept going.

Just so know, the shot that rocked Feigenbutz was the same rocket launcher to the ear that Canelo did to Kovalev. De Carolis is HUGE. Just saying. We’ll see.

Let’s wait for the scales and I’ll make my prediction.

Comment

Working...
                    X