Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kid Galahad, Claudio Marrero - Set For IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kid Galahad, Claudio Marrero - Set For IBF Eliminator

Kid Galahad, Claudio Marrero Weights Sheffield Photos Gallery - Kell Brook will make his return to the ring against Mark DeLuca at the FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield on Saturday February 8 on a bumper bill featuring Kid Galahad taking on Claudio Marrero in a Final Eliminator for the IBF Featherweight crown, Terri Harper clashing with Eva Wahlstrom for the WBC Super-Featherweight World Title and the return of Heavyweight favourite Dave Allen, shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a nice fight. I'm picking Marrero inside the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Should be a nice fight. I'm picking Marrero inside the distance.
      No way the Kid Galahad gets knocked out lmao.

Not by Marrero or anyone in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        No way the Kid Galahad gets knocked out lmao.

Not by Marrero or anyone in his division.
        I'm not entirely confident in my pick. I know Kid Galahad is a good boxer, but Marrero is a brilliant counterpuncher and can hit hard.

Then again, Galahad - Warrington aside - has fought nobody of real value. This might be his hardest test, and he if comes out victorious, good for him.

Comment

Yeah, I'm picking Marrero too, good odds, and we don't know if Barry can take a punch yet.

Comment

I'm not entirely confident in my pick. I know Kid Galahad is a good boxer, but Marrero is a brilliant counterpuncher and can hit hard.

Then again, Galahad - Warrington aside - has fought nobody of real value. This might be his hardest test, and he if comes out victorious, good for him.
            I'm not saying Marrero won't win, but Galahad is simply not getting knocked out. That's all.

Comment

I'm not saying Marrero won't win, but Galahad is simply not getting knocked out. That's all.
              Well, I feel as embarrassed for having picked Marrero as he ought to be for having given us a non-fight. He basically quit after two rounds, even if he was still on the ring...

Great performance by Kid Galahad, though.

Comment

Well, I feel as embarrassed for having picked Marrero as he ought to be for having given us a non-fight. He basically quit after two rounds, even if he was still on the ring...

Great performance by Kid Galahad, though.
                Galahad is not a guy who gets hit cleanly...I literally don't ever see him getting knocked out no matter who is punching him. (Within his division ofc)

That aside, he is very skillful and will give anybody in the division HELL as I previously said. If I'm being honest, I thought he beat Warrington but didn't get the decision. But I'm glad Warrington got it because he is much cleaner.

If he can clean it up and showcase his skills more, Galahad can be a true force imo.

Comment

Galahad is not a guy who gets hit cleanly...I literally don't ever see him getting knocked out no matter who is punching him. (Within his division ofc)

That aside, he is very skillful and will give anybody in the division HELL as I previously said. If I'm being honest, I thought he beat Warrington but didn't get the decision. But I'm glad Warrington got it because he is much cleaner.

If he can clean it up and showcase his skills more, Galahad can be a true force imo.
                  He was very efficient. Destroyed Marrero with blows that one almost doesn't see - but they do hurt.

Comment

Working...
                  X