Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Roman To Pursue Immediate Rematch With Akhmadaliev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Roman To Pursue Immediate Rematch With Akhmadaliev

A week ago, at the Meridian Island Gardens Arena in Miami, FL, Daniel "The Baby Face Assassin" Roman (27-3-1, 10 KOs), valiantly relinquished his two super bantamweight word titles (WBA / IBF), losing a hard-fought split decision to Murodjon Akhmadaliev (8-0, 6 KOs). Roman showed true grit in the loss and is now vehemently campaigning for an immediate rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Going to have to rewatch the fight but I’ll probably pick him to win again.

Comment

Fight was boring though. They didn't really hit each other good the entire fight. It was like sparring. Not even sparring, honestly.
      Last edited by Boxing Logic; 02-06-2020, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Roman will win the rematch, the injury and layoff had him off. I cant see Akhmadaliev doing anything better or different.

Feel bad for Roman, he deserves a payday once he regaind his titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Fight was boring though. They didn't really hit each other good the entire fight. It was like sparring. Not even sparring, honestly.
          I’m sorry to report that you’re not actually a boxing fan. Staring at the television while it’s on does not qualify. You have to actually comprehend what you’re looking at.

Comment

Yessss the fight was high level skill and I do think Roman beats him in he rematch with longer Camp

Comment

DAZN finna cash in. This and Diaz-Farmer II on the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Yessss the fight was high level skill and I do think Roman beats him in he rematch with longer Camp
                Daniel lost to a better will, a stronger mind. Roman has the better skills, I've seen them. His mind won't clear the bar, he finds a way to lose.

Comment

Only fair to get this rematch schedualed asap. It was absurd to rob him of two titles like that. This next fight I hope they find judges who see all aspects of the boxing game. Who aren't blinded by wild throwing punches but actually pay attention to balance, positioning, increadible head movment and overall ring generalship. I said it before but watching Roman stand right in front of a puncher landing shots in perfect balance all the while avoiding shots with his head movement and feet planted. Well, I was very impressed! Those judges just don't appreciate the intangibles I guess. Or were paid not to..

Comment

As for the psychologists out there or mind readers, y'all got a job waiting for you as judges. When you can tell what's in the heart of another makes you even more qualified..

Comment

Working...
                    X