Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kal Yafai Can Beat Roman Gonzalez, Says Charlie Edwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kal Yafai Can Beat Roman Gonzalez, Says Charlie Edwards

Kal Yafai has been backed to topple a legend of the sport when he returns to the ring later this month. The Birmingham super-flyweight holds the WBA world title at the weight and will put his unbeaten record and belt on the line on February 29. Yafai, who is a former British, Commonwealth and European champion and has now made five successful defences of his title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kal Yafai has been padding his record with Nicaraguans : Herald Molina, Everth Briceno, Aron Juarez, Dixon Flores, Johnson Tellez, Cristofer Rosales ( former WBC flyweight champion, Romans cousin ), all fell to Kal Yafai.

Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez, I'm sure knows the score. As much as he wants to capture one more title to add to his illustrious HOF career, his role as a national icon must compel him even further. This is going to be war, Kal Yafai knows this is his moment, no doubt Kal is going to be at his best.

Comment

Chocolatito will be THE NEW...

Comment

Chocalito is past his prime and showing an aged performance lately I think Yafai is in his prime and in very good position to pull an easy UD...

Comment

I hope after this, the winner will give chance to Nietes who has been sidelined by poor promotion in the name of ALA...

Comment

Kal got a chance, not sure if it will be easy like some think.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
              Chocalito is past his prime and showing an aged performance lately I think Yafai is in his prime and in very good position to pull an easy UD...
              He's 32 years old. Their prime years start in their early 30s. Yafai has not looked good in his last two fights, one of which he was gifted.

Comment

Donnie Nietes will beat them both.

Comment

Well you all were wrong weren't you.

Comment

Working...
                  X