Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: Whoever is Willing To Take Risks Will Win Wilder-Fury Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver: Whoever is Willing To Take Risks Will Win Wilder-Fury Rematch

Former light heavyweight champion Antonio Tarver knows a thing or two about big fights. Among his big fights the Florida native went 2-1 in his classic trilogy against Roy Jones Jr. He also made the jump up to the heavyweight division where he went 3-0-1 with a no contest before calling it a career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha.

Nobody cares what Tarver has to say unless he’s talking about how to prepare for a guy who is destroyed from dropping 30 pounds of muscle

Comment

I have to agree with Tarver.

Fury was slipping a lot of shots but that was because he was moving away. Will he slip and counter?

Wilder was missing a lot but he also spent a lot of time loading up and reacting to Fury's feints and showboating. Will he let his hands go more?

Someone is going to get knocked out.

Comment

Fury is capable of winning by stoppage unless he does allow Wilder to land the missile. Lots of drama and hype behind this fight. I'm hoping for a clear winner that moves on to unify SOON the wait is getting old for boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          Haha.

Nobody cares what Tarver has to say unless he’s talking about how to prepare for a guy who is destroyed from dropping 30 pounds of muscle
          Who dropped 30 pounds of muscle?

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            Who dropped 30 pounds of muscle?
            Who do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
              Who do you think?
              Well I just don't know. Wilder certainly didn't have 30 lbs. of muscle to lose and the weight Fury lost was blubber. But I suppose If you forced me to choose I'd have to say it was Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                Well I just don't know. Wilder certainly didn't have 30 lbs. of muscle to lose and the weight Fury lost was blubber. But I suppose If you forced me to choose I'd have to say it was Fury.
                I thought you were messing with me.

Was referring to Jones Jr. He dropped from heavyweight and was never the same since. Just pointing out that besides that series of fights dropping into his lap that Tarver never accomplished anything.

Comment

real hard one to call for me

Comment

Working...
                  X