Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Going To Start Another Long Reign as Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Going To Start Another Long Reign as Champion

Former world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux is only a few days away from his upcoming showdown with fellow former champion Liborio Solis. Rigondeaux returns to ring in what is going to be his debut in the bantamweight division to face Solis for the vacant WBA "regular" title in a Showtime televised fight on February 8 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from PPL Center in Allentown, Pa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My only hope for Rigondeaux is that when it's all said and done, he has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life. I hope he's fighting for the love of it and not because he has to. I don't want to see him fighting in his 40's getting hurt or losing to people he has no business losing to. He's one of my favorite fighters and that would break my heart.

Comment

Lol He serious? Haha

Comment

Wake me up when its over.

Comment

Even in the twilight of his career, it would be interesting to see rigo against inoue.

Comment

1 or 2 great fights and ride off into the sunset please

Comment

It was a horrible look for him to quit vs Loma. He would've been better off getting ko'd. But.. At least he stepped in the ring with him which is more than what santa cruz was willing to do when it came to Rigo. Quitting is bad... A blatant duck is worse imo.

Comment

Long reign? I mean maybe he has superior genetics or something that leads him to think he’s got that kind of timeline ahead of him.

Comment

let’s go rigo!!

Comment

Rigo still a genetic freak.... But after seeing his last fight which surprisingly was one of his most explosive fights, he gonna lose. He is not a inside fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X