Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba vs Razvan Cojanu is Co-Main To Kownacki-Helenius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba vs Razvan Cojanu is Co-Main To Kownacki-Helenius

Undefeated heavyweight sensation Efe Ajagba will take on former title challenger Razvan Cojanu in the 10-round co-main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, March 7 from Barclays Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WBA eliminator for WHICH of its joke HW titles? WBA can’t even run a scam right. Charr and the nobody King promotes haven’t fought in like 2 years. If your handing out paper titles to create more sanction fee revenue streams - you give it to guys who fight often.

Comment

This is about right, that last fight showed them it's not going to be easy. We can talk about bums and cans, but kicking ass is hard work.

Comment

Cojanu will get splattered like he did against Dubois

Comment

This whole card is shi.tty. Kownacki should be fighting another top contender, as should Efe. Hell, they should be fighting one another as the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            This whole card is shi.tty. Kownacki should be fighting another top contender, as should Efe. Hell, they should be fighting one another as the main event.
            Definitely rather see Kownacki vs Efe but not if I'm Efe's management. The kid needs some work.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Definitely rather see Kownacki vs Efe but not if I'm Efe's management. The kid needs some work.
              most of the heavies in that stable need work. all are going to be fed to wilder, so I know why they are put in these weak fights.

Comment

Two of my favourite fighters vs two nobodies. Bad.

Comment

Good to see Efe continue to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                    Two of my favourite fighters vs two nobodies. Bad.
                    He's a 25 year old prospect who's fought 31 pro rounds, and very little amateur experience. Who would you throw him in with? Povetkin?

Comment

Working...
                    X