Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Beterbiev Isn't Unbeatable; Don't Count Fanlong Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Duva: Beterbiev Isn't Unbeatable; Don't Count Fanlong Out

Dino Duva has a message for those who've dismissed Artur Beterbiev-Meng Fanlong as just another mismatch mandated by a sanctioning organization. The Chinese contender's longtime promoter believes Beterbiev is in for a very difficult fight March 28 in Quebec City, Quebec. Duva has touted Fanlong as a future light heavyweight champion since the 2012 Olympian moved to northern New Jersey to train five years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait to see Beterbiev back in action. Fanlong will definitely get a good beating just like all his previous victims.

Comment

Beterbiev PROVED vs The Nail that he should be well in the top 10 p4p list. He was fkn awesome that night. Just wish he was in more superfights.

Comment

Thought this was Kathy Duva. Which would have made as much sense.

Comment

Apparently Kathy thinks he knows how to fight.

Seen Meng fight a few times. He tough and he likes to mix it up but I feel like he's going to get absolutely pulverized. Unless he can somehow take some obscene amount of punishment and keep coming, I just don't see a scenario where he's competitive, let alone wins.

Comment

Little bit too soon for the chinese for this step up.I expect him to get destroyed within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
              Little bit too soon for the chinese for this step up.I expect him to get destroyed within 6 rounds.
              I'd be surprised if it goes four.

Comment

This one is a fanlong shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  Beterbiev PROVED vs The Nail that he should be well in the top 10 p4p list. He was fkn awesome that night. Just wish he was in more superfights.
                  Right. I would have loved to see Nelo fight him. I’m cdn so I just want him in the biggest fights possible also. He’s rough, almost dirty even. His right is thudding, and breaks people down even if they blocked it. He doesn’t waste a lot of punches or movement. He’s not flashy, but he’s focused on just breaking you down. I understand why people with more to lose would avoid him, but I just want to see how good he is.

Comment

Dino Duva blowing smoke up our azz
                    This is a huge step up for Fanlong
                    I think it might even look like the mismatch it is

Comment

Working...
                    X