Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Redkach and The New York State Athletic Commission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Redkach and The New York State Athletic Commission

By Thomas Hauser - With slightly more than a minute left in round eight of the January 25, 2020, fight at Barclays Center between Danny Garcia and Ivan Redkach, Redkach bit Garcia just below the left side of his neck while the fighters were in a clinch. "I just felt something digging in my skin," Garcia said at the post-fight press conference. "I thought a mosquito...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't even know this happened. But aren't they meant to invite Ivan in for a chat? to fine him and take away his purse!!!

Comment

Scumbags in New York bullied him for his money

Comment

Boxing doesn’t have enough good guys these days. Danny Garcia should consider speaking up for Redkach. That would be a stand up thing to do.

Comment

So they gave redkach the check post fight and he cashed it? Is that what hauser is saying? If so thats good... He should tell ny commission to f off and never fight in ny again lol

Comment

Everything about NY judiciary sucks - so many bad tales historically.

Comment

Even 10% + 6minth suspension seems a bit (excuse the past n) excessive based on penalties handed out for other indiscretions and what appears to have been the effect of Redbachs bite. If it was even the decision made after a proper hearing it would at least gave some legitimately. But to fine him his entire purse is just blatantly gangster!

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
                So they gave redkach the check post fight and he cashed it? Is that what hauser is saying? If so thats good... He should tell ny commission to f off and never fight in ny again lol
                Exactly - kiss my @ss, yall ain't gettin THIS money!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  Boxing doesn’t have enough good guys these days. Danny Garcia should consider speaking up for Redkach. That would be a stand up thing to do.
                  He already did on the past DAZN card he said they should give him his purse it wasn't that bad for them to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
                    Oh my, Redkach not fighting in NY, he'll be missed dearly...He should join the PBC, ask for the rematch with Danny boy...Danny would probably like that idea, they could fight in Alaska... Lol !

Comment

Working...
                    X