Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francesco Patera vs. Devis Boschiero - March 27 on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francesco Patera vs. Devis Boschiero - March 27 on DAZN

Francesco Patera will face Devis Boschiero for the Interim WBA Lightweight World Title on the same night that Gamal Yafai challenges Luca Rigoldi for the EBU European Super-Bantamweight Title at the AGSM Forum in Verona, Italy on Friday March 27, live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think my love for boxing as waning. I used to watch boxing on telemundo and I don’t speak a lick of Spanish. Now when I see all these low key matchups with fighters I’ve never heard of I just yawn. I barely even watch shobox anymore. Somebody please tell me that I am making a big mistake and missing some classic fights so I can get back to being me.

Comment

The best Fight

Comment

Another BS interim title fights between a guy who lost Martin Ward 12 months ago and a guy who lost to my mate Masher Dodd.

The WBA don’t just take Haymon pay cheques.

Comment

I like these Italian cards, fun afternoon boxing

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            I think my love for boxing as waning. I used to watch boxing on telemundo and I don’t speak a lick of Spanish. Now when I see all these low key matchups with fighters I’ve never heard of I just yawn. I barely even watch shobox anymore. Somebody please tell me that I am making a big mistake and missing some classic fights so I can get back to being me.
            Whenever I see a card full of boxers who obviously lack power and have no names, I am usually not so interested either.
            ....nor do I watch minor league baseball, college baseball, high school football etc etc....

Comment

Working...
            X