No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz-Tevin Farmer: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz-Tevin Farmer: Afterthoughts

If at first you don't succeed Tevin Farmer's whole career has played to the coda. After starting 7-4-1, Farmer managed not to lose again for over seven years. He won a major title at 130 lbs. and defended four times before Thursday night. Now it's Farmer's turn to try, try again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They did a CT scan for him apparently and it showed no abnormalities which is good, although CT scan isn't all-telling but still, it's a good sign

I didn't watch the fight but I heard there was some concern about that. Also looked up pictures of the cut Diaz got, that was nasty

Comment

Well done Diaz well done. Fast Eddie takes another L

Comment

All signs point to him getting stopped. I’d bet Diaz is actually surprised at how light Farmer punches. That awful cut that never worsened one bit tells you Tevin couldn’t put a dent in a box of tissues. If his camp trains for a knockout then it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Well done Diaz well done. Fast Eddie takes another L
          Lol you sad little wanker.

Comment

Good article but I dont think diaz should fight Alvarado it wont increase his profile he already beat him , rene is a tough fighter with quite a few losses and this day and age that wont bid well for his profile unfortunately and you cant unify a major title with a sub title . But if that's all he can get I guess it will do . I personally see an immediate rematch and I will bet the house it wont be so one sided . Although iam not sure farmer can win but while breaking his hand in the first round iam sure he will excercise his rematch clause . Iam just worried about farmers brain tbh CT or not . Maybe it was just his eyes ( that isnt a knock on his lazy eye ) but if it was his vision that will spell huge trouble too
            Last edited by NORMNEALON; 02-03-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

130 is a weak division The kid at 126 the Olympian who won the title would clean that division out with ease

Comment

Despite a pоrnographically wounded left eye, Diaz made...
                I don't see anything pоrnographic in eyebrow cut, at least nothing more than any other eyebrow cut.
                They all are prolonged, red and puffed at sides of the cut.

Writer needs a women ASAP as I see it.

Comment

That cut was truly horrific

Comment

Working...
                  X