Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: RBF's Kremlev: Beterbiev Could Fight in August in St. Petersburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: RBF's Kremlev: Beterbiev Could Fight in August in St. Petersburg

WBC/IBF light heavyweight unified champion Artur Beterbiev (15-0, 15 KOs) is preparing for his mandatory challenger Fanlong Meng (16-0, 10 KOs), whom he is scheduled to face on March 28 in Quebec City, Canada, his adopted homeland.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wonder who his opponent could be? I doubt he or Bivol are ready to square off just yet, although the clock is ticking for Beterbiev, who is entering the last years of his prime.

I'm thinking it will be either Kovalev, maybe a rematch with Gvozdyk, Igor Mikhalkin, Badou Jack, Pascal, Vlasov, or any other LHW that Beterbiev and his team feel will be enough of a challenge but with the confidence, they'll win.

My dream match-up for Beterbiev in August would be against either Bivol, Eleider Alvarez, or Marcus Browne.

But then again, how often do we fans get the match-ups we desire?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
      I wonder who his opponent could be? I doubt he or Bivol are ready to square off just yet, although the clock is ticking for Beterbiev, who is entering the last years of his prime.

I'm thinking it will be either Kovalev, maybe a rematch with Gvozdyk, Igor Mikhalkin, Badou Jack, Pascal, Vlasov, or any other LHW that Beterbiev and his team feel will be enough of a challenge but with the confidence, they'll win.

My dream match-up for Beterbiev in August would be against either Bivol, Eleider Alvarez, or Marcus Browne.

But then again, how often do we fans get the match-ups we desire?
      In Montreal , they are already saying it will be Bivol
      And I read it on another boxing site , stating Bivol also

Comment

Working...
      X