Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taras Shelestyuk: I Want Keith Thurman or Danny Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taras Shelestyuk: I Want Keith Thurman or Danny Garcia!

George's Pond at Hirsch Coliseum in Shreveport, La. - In the co-featured bout, undefeated Ukrainian and 2012 Olympic Bronze medalist Taras Shelestyuk (18-0, 10 KOs) recorded a dominating unanimous decision victory against Argentina's Luis Alberto Veron (18-2-2, 9 KOs). The judges scored the 10-round welterweight fight 97-93 and 98-92 twice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can’t just materialize out of thin air and ask for big fights. No one knows who you are.

Comment

If there was ever an appropriate time to post a McGregor gif saying "who the fook is that guy?" this is it.

Comment

Another unknown calling the best.

This kid believe beating unknown fighter when he is a unknown fighter, is going to get a piece of the elites right now, dream for now.

Comment

I think about Ukrainians I've noticed..

Aside from redcach they usually won't box unless they have some talent.

Not like mexico where everyone an their mother gets into the sport

Comment

Good luck with that nobody outside the PBC umblella are getting a shot at WBC, WBA, IBF belts

Comment

You can have Danny Garcia. The man is fighting prospect-level opposition anyway as of lately

Comment

Can't blame the guy for wanting what might be tough opposition for him. Isn't he already 34? I think he also has over 200-300 amateur fights.

Comment

I DVR'd this card without looking to see who was on it. Watched it last night and when I saw Shelestyuk Villa were the top fights, I got bummed. He didn't disappoint me either. I've seen this cat fight a few times and it just doesn't move the needle. He's decent and solid but nothing spectacular and I just find myself bored with all his fights.

Comment

Is Thurman still relevant?

Comment

Working...
                    X