Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland vs. Marcos Hernandez Tops PBC on FS1, March 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Kirkland vs. Marcos Hernandez Tops PBC on FS1, March 14

Hard-hitting James Kirkland will take on all-action "Madman" Marcos Hernndez in a 10-round middleweight showdown that headlines FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, March 14 from MGM National Harbor in Maryland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess Kirkland is now a member of the PBC. Kirkland vs. Angulo Rematch!

Comment

A meaningless fight beyond a paycheck.

Comment

Didn't see his 2 fights last year so I can't judge how he looks but I'm sure he's very well past anything resembling how he used to be. On a side note, I can't believe the Angulo fight was over 8 years ago.

Comment

PBC puts on the most horrible fights.

Comment

Easy to see they still wanna keep Kirkland in the baby crib for a few more fights. I mean... Hernandez with 14-3 and THREE KOs? Even worse record than those two '19 stiffs he fought. This is a slow track so everyone involved can make some $$ off a name fighter.

Comment

Comment

What happened to Kirkland's career? I know it got waylaid hard by Nobohiro Ishida but he regained a lot of credit overcoming Angulo in a fight of the year but looking at boxrec he began to peter off. What happened to James in 2014 and 2016-2018?

Comment

The type of punishment he takes i hope he has had a brain scan. He fights with reckless abandon and not necessarily in a good way.

Kirkland also left Ann Wolfe then came back to her but had lost a little of that spark he once had

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    What happened to Kirkland's career? I know it got waylaid hard by Nobohiro Ishida but he regained a lot of credit overcoming Angulo in a fight of the year but looking at boxrec he began to peter off. What happened to James in 2014 and 2016-2018?
                    Anne Wolf happened to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X