Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer Given Clean Bill of Health, Targets Springtime Rematch With Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer Given Clean Bill of Health, Targets Springtime Rematch With Diaz

MIAMI-Granted a clean bill of health, Tevin Farmer is now in position to enjoy a fresh start through old business. A 23-fight win streak and 17-month junior lightweight title reign came to an end for the Philadelphia-bred southpaw, who dropped a 12-round decision to Joseph Jo Jo' Diaz on a January 30 DAZN show which aired live from Meridian at Island Gardens in Miami, Florida. The tail end of Farmer's time spent in South Beach was spent under medical observation, largely as a precautionary measure but also out of expressed concern as there were concerns-at least from ringside-of dehydration and potential neurological issues.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another Hearn signing taking an L.

DAZN should let Golden Boy handle the purse strings. They actually know what they're doing.

Comment

Cross eyed bum making up fake injuries

NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH FARMER THE CROSS EYED BUM! HE KEPT LOOKING UP AT THE SKY BECAUSE HE WAS GETTING HIS ASS KICKED AND IT WAS A NERVOUS TIC LMFAO... MORON TURNED DOWN $2 MILLION TO FIGHT TANK AND LOST HIS BELT FOR 500K ON A YOUTUBERS UNDERCARD LMFAOOOOO.....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

DAZN should let Golden Boy handle the purse strings. They actually know what they're doing.
        I bet you loved the little halftime show they had

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
          NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH FARMER THE CROSS EYED BUM! HE KEPT LOOKING UP AT THE SKY BECAUSE HE WAS GETTING HIS ASS KICKED AND IT WAS A NERVOUS TIC LMFAO... MORON TURNED DOWN $2 MILLION TO FIGHT TANK AND LOST HIS BELT FOR 500K ON A YOUTUBERS UNDERCARD LMFAOOOOO.....
          nah man that tic he has isnt like the blinking he was doing. Thats a bad sign of severe neurological problems or death on the horizon if not caught in time. Glad hes ok

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I bet you loved the little halftime show they had
            I bet your racist tendencies came out when you saw it.

Be careful, don't get banned again.

Comment

I bet your racist tendencies came out when you saw it.

Be careful, don't get banned again.
              i bet you were up at the screen holing your nuts and bobbing your head and saying, Daaaaaaaaaaamn that shlt is hard right thurrr!

LMFAO...dont lie!

No serious....Did you like it?

Comment

Not a fan of Farmer but I don't want to see any fighter get hurt. He was twitching BAD during and after the fight.

Comment

This.........

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    nah man that tic he has isnt like the blinking he was doing. Thats a bad sign of severe neurological problems or death on the horizon if not caught in time. Glad hes ok
                    I'm still thinking he has a mild form of tourettes

Comment

Working...
                    X