Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Redkach Issued Fine, One Year Suspension For Recent Fight Bite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Redkach Issued Fine, One Year Suspension For Recent Fight Bite

For reasons only he can explain, Ivan Redkach made the conscious decision to take a bite out of Danny Garcia's shoulder during their recent title eliminator. In turn, the presiding commission took a hefty bite out his career. Los Angeles' Redkach was dealt a hefty fine and suspension by the New York State Athletic Commission for his deplorable conduct in a 12-round loss to Philadelphia's Garcia in their January 25 clash at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The bizarre actions by the 33-year old Ukrainian southpaw were disciplined after the fact, and to the highest allowable extreme.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was it brought up in the other thread that ESPN reporteded Redkach withdrew all of his money when he heard the commission was going to steal it?

Comment

I don't recall Maidana getting this kind of punishment when he bit Floyd's glove.

Comment

Straight out robbery.

Comment

I wouldn’t pay it back! Tell them sue me. They need to add sht like this to the Ali Act

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            I don't recall Maidana getting this kind of punishment when he bit Floyd's glove.
            That was in Vegas no NY.

Further review by the NYSAC determined that not only is a stiff punishment warranted, but that “Mr. Redkach’s purse from the bout shall be forfeited and paid to the Commission.
            Yes, I'm sure the NYSAC would love to pocket an extra 300k.

Comment

This seems like a harsher penalty than what Jarrell Miller was hit with. Sadly.

Comment

See there! That's what you get! Pay the fine, and fix your face!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  Was it brought up in the other thread that ESPN reporteded Redkach withdrew all of his money when he heard the commission was going to steal it?
                  I heard that too! Smart mo-fo

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    This is true.

Comment

Working...
                    X