No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Diaz Unseats Tevin Farmer For IBF Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Diaz Unseats Tevin Farmer For IBF Belt

Farmer, Diaz Fight Photos Gallery - Miami, Florida - Joseph "JoJo" Diaz (31-1, 15 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Tevin Farmer (30-5-1, 6 KOs) to capture the IBF super featherweight world championship. The scores were 116-112, 115-113, 115-113. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

New 130 champ!

Farmer shouldn't push for a rematch imo. Diaz will stop him with two good eyes.

Comment

Great win for Diaz, let’s keep seeing big fights and unifications at 130.

Comment

Was only a matter of time for Farmer but he seems a decent guy. Hope he bounces back

Comment

why was Farmer fighting on the inside?
          that gameplan was nuts...

Comment

GRJ showed how to beat resentful but limited Diaz. Farmer is Farmer though - same level as Gerwonta and other usual champions without extraordinary.

Comment

Good for Diaz on becoming a world champion first in his career. The question is how long will that last? The super featherweight division is very challenging and if this is the best we've seen of Diaz then I can tell you right now he doesn't stand a chance against Berchelt, Valdez or Santa Cruz.

Comment

I missed this fight & it was the main fight I wanted to see on the card I thought Farmer would outbox jojo so now I have to run that fight back, maybe tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  I missed this fight & it was the main fight I wanted to see on the card I thought Farmer would outbox jojo so now I have to run that fight back, maybe tonight.
                  The score cards were way to generous to Farmer he easily lost that fight 10-2.

Comment

Farmer seemed off, in fact he's seemed a bit off for a while. In theory, this was a good card by DAZN but it was poorly executed. DAZN is sorely lacking in production when compared to HBO and Showtime and last night was bad. I thought the rapper was a good idea but again poor in execution.

Comment

Working...
                    X