No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul Destroys AnEsonGib in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul Destroys AnEsonGib in One Round

Paul, AnEsonGib Fight Photos Gallery - Miami, Florida - In a battle of Youtube stars, Jake Paul (1-0, 1 KO) stopped AnEsonGib (0-1) in the first round. (photos by Ed Mulholland).

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Canelo is ready for a payday and tuneup. This would do 10M YouTube views.

Comment

Jake Paul seems to have a similar style to his brother, but his brother has faced better opponents etc

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
        I think Canelo is ready for a payday and tuneup. This would do 10M YouTube views.
        Stop it , we both know the Youtuber needs to get his hands on one of those 3rd tier WBA straps before Canelo will fight him

But something’s telling me the WBA are 1 step ahead pulling a WBC and putting the finishing touches on a Special Commemorative Youtuber World Champ Strap for buddies next fight , So you may get your Wish in Sept 20 or May 21

Comment

He should fight Roy Jones

Comment

Big Achievement fighting an untrained Middle-earth looking hobbit guy with no technique. You could of tapped the guy on the shoulder and he would have went down.

Probably the first physical activity this guy had in life. If you support this nonsense it confirms your affinity for that which is all the way casual.

Hearn tried to pretend Andrade was headlining the card but this circus garbage was the most promoted and hyped fight of the night. Even got one of the top prospects Haney commentating this BS.

Fock Dazn, the place where great fighters get paid to have their careers stall like an 80 Vega. The place where great fights can happen but only by accident.

Comment

A disgrace to boxing!

Comment

This fight has more views on youtube than AJ's last fight.

Comment

Working...
                X