No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Demolishes AnEsonGib in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Demolishes AnEsonGib in One Round

MIAMI-The Paul family has its first pro win. Nearly three months after claiming the sport was fixed after watching his brother suffer a loss in Los Angeles, Jake Paul got it right in his own pro debut. He had plenty of help, as AnEson Gib's fighting style-or lack thereof-left him wide open as Paul scored a 1st round knockout in the co-feature attraction Thursday evening at Meridian at Island Gardens in Miami, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WElp, that was easy.

Comment

Not a fan of this nonsense, DAZN making money off this bs but should keep it separate from real boxing.

Comment

The guy looked like Bambi, he was almost falling over by himself.

Comment

I miss HBO.

Comment

Jake Paul actually looked half decent. Like Haney was saying on the commentary it was very impressive to see him go back to the jab after the knockdowns.

Don’t give a chit about you tubers really but I’d actually look forward to a Jake Paul - KSI fight

Comment

Didn't watch the fight but now that it is uploaded in youtube. clown fight. At least Jake Paul showed discipline on the jab though, and composure. I was hoping the ref would let the fight continue on and let Paul lay the dude flat out because he was like a crab running away from an octopus.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Jake Paul actually looked half decent. Like Haney was saying on the commentary it was very impressive to see him go back to the jab after the knockdowns.

Don’t give a chit about you tubers really but I’d actually look forward to a Jake Paul - KSI fight
                Yeah, I love how he had a good job, Shane Mosley did a good number on the kid. Most debutees would just swing for the fences when the guy is down, but seeing Jake just jab and let the knockout come to him instead of forcing it means he has some talent in the fight game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Yeah, I love how he had a good job, Shane Mosley did a good number on the kid. Most debutees would just swing for the fences when the guy is down, but seeing Jake just jab and let the knockout come to him instead of forcing it means he has some talent in the fight game.
                  Yep definitely impressive.

He’s been training through Xmas/New Years up in big bear so was clearly dedicated and has learnt well from Mosley. The other guy was more of what I was expecting tbh....but Jake Paul was surprisingly impressive.

KSI - Jake Paul would be a good fight as far as YouTube matchups go.

Comment

Shltty youtube ego ''fights'' > Female boxing

Rappers should put the mic down and settle their ''beefs'' in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X