Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Derails Daniel Roman For WBA, IBF Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Derails Daniel Roman For WBA, IBF Titles

MIAMI-Murodjon Akhmadaliev has secured his place in history. The 2016 Olympic Bronze medalist became the first fighter ever from Uzbekistan to become a unified champion, edging Daniel Roman to secure a pair of 122-pound titles in a terrific affair Thursday evening at Meridian at Island Gardens in Miami, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WOW!!! 8 fights and now owns two major belts???

Comment

This little dude runs on rocket fuel. Diaz has to work on him keeping his hands up though. Good scrap.

Comment

115-113 for Roman???? I don't see that?

Comment

The right Man won. But should have been a UD. Roman clearly lost that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            115-113 for Roman???? I don't see that?
            I was like oh oh when I heard that..

Comment

I'm ok with the decision but he honestly didn't land that much Roman blocked a lot a few flurries at the end of the round and he won because of that he was mostly backpedaling throwing a 2-1 the whole fight and pitty pat body shots

Comment

Didnt see the fight. But from what I hear they were going to rob the guy but the right ma still won. Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  I'm ok with the decision but he honestly didn't land that much Roman blocked a lot a few flurries at the end of the round and he won because of that he was mostly backpedaling throwing a 2-1 the whole fight and pitty pat body shots
                  His face shows otherwise but ok...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    I was like oh oh when I heard that..
                    I was like 116-112 or 115-113 for Murodjon. Good fight for sure! That's why I really wasn't trippin either way....

Comment

Working...
                    X