Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Jake Paul Has Good Speed, Power, Technique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Jake Paul Has Good Speed, Power, Technique

Hall of Fame fighter "Sugar" Shane Mosley is aligning forces with YouTuber Jake Paul and serving as the content creator's coach ahead of the socialite's slugfest against AnEsonGib this Thursday in Miami on DAZN. Mosley believes he has a talented and committed boxer on his hands, just as his pupil prepares to make his pro debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I feel bad for Redkach if Mosley is in Paul's corner tonight but couldn't be there for Ivan last weekend because of an elbow injury? If you're not doing cutman work why would an elbow injury prevent you from giving advice in the corner? Even worse if that was just an excuse cause he was busy/getting paid more from this little doucheface kid

Comment

So we're going to continue to permit these "famous for doing nothing" clowns to continue to turn boxing into a circus??? I get Floyd started this with the McGregor BS fight. Y'all ******* going to let this continue to rock though?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        I feel bad for Redkach if Mosley is in Paul's corner tonight but couldn't be there for Ivan last weekend because of an elbow injury? If you're not doing cutman work why would an elbow injury prevent you from giving advice in the corner? Even worse if that was just an excuse cause he was busy/getting paid more from this little doucheface kid
        Wasn’t Mosley was living in his ex wife’s basement at one point? probably like a cuck while she got rifled by other men upstairs.

I guess he wants that youtube money.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          So we're going to continue to permit these "famous for doing nothing" clowns to continue to turn boxing into a circus??? I get Floyd started this with the McGregor BS fight. Y'all ******* going to let this continue to rock though?
          ... the "circus fights" started way, way back -- with Ali... tbh...

... you should only ignore this this kind of phenomenon...

... on another hand: we also should (finaly) accept that this "YouTube generation" has it's own right to manifest itself as it pleases...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... the "circus fights" started way, way back -- with Ali... tbh...

... you should only ignore this this kind of phenomenon...

... on another hand: we also should (finaly) accept that this "YouTube generation" has it's own right to manifest itself as it pleases...
            Primo Carnera was fighting kangaroos in the 30’s. Hell, Carnera himself could be regarded as a circus fighter. He was a 6’8 giant with zero skill who was destroyed every time he stepped up in class. These freak shows have sort of always been around.

Comment

Paul actually looked like he semi knew what he was doing. Looked less awkward than Conor tbh

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Mosley couldn’t use the pads in practice which reduced him to a role that his dad could fill in for seamlessly. They possess the same boxing knowledge so having them both in the corner for Redkach would have been redundant.

Comment

Misely receiving a Cheque from this Youtuber of course he’s going to have to pump his tires

What do you expect him to say, “ I’ve lost most of the $ I made in my Career so I have to help this F.ucking clown & publicly pump his tires and be involved in this Carnival because I’ve got Bills to Pay”

Comment

Working...
                  X