Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Ali Eson Gib - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Ali Eson Gib - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In

Jake Paul, Ali Eson Gib Photos Weights Gallery - A day ahead of the highly-anticipated Miami Fight Night featuring undefeated middleweight star Demetrius Andrade (28-0, 17 KOs) defending his WBO World Middleweight championship against contender Luke Keeler(17-2-1, 5 KOs), the fighters tipped the scales before entering the ring at the Meridian at Island Gardens on Thursday night live on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

You've got practically a cruiserweight that is juiced to the gills vs some tiny dweeb that has put on about 30lbs for this and 80% of his overall bodyweights his nose.
    How on earth this **** is sanctioned is beyond me but money talks, until someone gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      You've got practically a cruiserweight that is juiced to the gills vs some tiny dweeb that has put on about 30lbs for this and 80% of his overall bodyweights his nose.
      How on earth this **** is sanctioned is beyond me but money talks, until someone gets hurt.
      probably staged..

But yeah the paul boy could probably kill him and is not a bad athlete

Comment

Who's the main event?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          probably staged..

But yeah the paul boy could probably kill him and is not a bad athlete
          Paul is 1.65 (-154) to win. Not that bad odds to stick some money on.

Comment

That is some dorky look dudes!

Comment

It’s obvious who should win but I can’t trust a guy who talks about corruption as often as he does. Especially since this isn’t his career. Not putting money on some YouTube phoney now. Not ever.

Comment

Working...
              X