No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm A Better Boxer Than My Brother Logan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm A Better Boxer Than My Brother Logan

Brothers Logan and Jake Paul have caught the boxing bug. The YouTubers and socialites have used their star in the digital world to leverage it inside the squared circle, making big money for themselves, and drawing a diverse audience to DAZN from their prize fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nothing gives a sense of false self-confidence more than beating incompetent competition. It goes to whoever wins this cr.ap

Comment

It's not gonna take alot to be better than his brother cause both of them SUCK!!!

Comment

I’m really putting on for America with this fight and walk out with some US troops from out military.”
        I'm not a bleeding heart conservative that blindly advocates unconditional support for our military but seeing an internet e-celebrity who's really in it for himself using US soldiers to promote himself rankles me a bit.

Comment

The guy he’s fighting looks like a tomato can even by high school standards.

Comment

Real boxers fight their whole lives And may never get a big pay day because the old guard would rather clog the drain at the top. But even worst now you want me to get excited about this YouTube trash headlining cards with top boxers?

This isn’t even a circus. The donkey show needs to be absolutely free. This trend is terrible for boxing.

You don’t see the UFC with YouTube influencer fights in tow. The closest thing we have seen is Kimbo Slice and I would dare you to put him against these YouTube chumps any day. This is terrible for boxing!!!

Comment

Jake is right. I think he is the
              best YouTube boxer.

Comment

Jake Paul vs Logan Paul...let’s get it.

Comment

The big Gibber is going to smash Paul Jake!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    It's not gonna take alot to be better than his brother cause both of them SUCK!!!
                    Logan is a good fighter and got robbed v KSI by a corrupt ref

For someone’s who had 2 fights, he had great skills, I think a year of solid boxing and some learning fights, Logan Paul could be a top 15 fighter in his division

If he got in boxing shape, he could make 175. I’d pick him to beat Kovalev in a year. He would be a couple of years off fighting Bivol and those guys. I think him v Buatsi would be an even fight

Comment

Working...
                    X