Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Judges Favor Fighters Who Make Boxing Millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Judges Favor Fighters Who Make Boxing Millions

Jake Paul made headlines immediately after his brother Logan lost a close decision to KSI last year in Los Angeles. Immediately after the fight, Jake told the assembled media in the press room that boxing is rigged and people get paid under the table. When asked under cooler circumstances if he wanted to back off the statement - considering he'd be fighting in a pro bout himself this week - Paul offered the following to BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who are these ****ing YouTubers???.

Comment

Leave the main card slots to the boxers that have put in the hard work and dedicated their lives to boxing, away from a camera crew. Boxers are dying every year at what feels like an increased rate and this boy George looking punk thinks it's a game.

Comment

His brother and KSI both make millions so that evens it out.

Comment

I'm ok with these kids bringing new millennials to the boxing world.

Comment

I don't mind these YouTubers taking up boxing and I don't mind them being put on PPV. But it dont seem right to see them headline over world class boxers and I certainly dont like them talking like they are career served in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              I don't mind these YouTubers taking up boxing and I don't mind them being put on PPV. But it dont seem right to see them headline over world class boxers and I certainly dont like them talking like they are career served in the sport.
              I'm not gonna say the youtubers are a disgrace to the sport cause let's be honest it's good publicity and bringing more fans to boxing. What I will say is the Vito Milinkis ( definitely misspelled) of the world have been climbing in the ring since childhood deserve the right to fight on PPV undercards or undercards of championship fights before these guys. If were gonna televise these types of fights why not give them their own cards. Apparently it's not gonna be a one off deal and I'm sure more and more of these guys will be popping up.

Comment

Lol... okay and Mayweather vs McGregor was the circus?

DAZN is trash and luckily will not be big enough to control boxing’s future. Eddie is selling boxing down the flushing hole like a desperate drug addicted show tute.
                Welcome to Hearn’s donkey show. Where the star is so hard to watch she needs to shock you with the absurd.

Can the fight line up at DAZN get any weaker? And some how he is still not making the matchups people want to see.

Comment

Dazn is struggling

Wow dazn you continue to make bad investments. Canelo was a good investment obviously. But GGG 100 million he just caught a huge gift decision ggg looks old and useless.

Mikey 7 million for one fight wow this looks desperate.

Canelo won’t even listen to y’all
                  Joshua is one punch away from losing the belts again which I predict will happen again this yr if he fights the wbo mandatory tbh pulev might knock his scared behind out.

dazn got the nerve to raise the price Eddie said it himself most ppl subscribe for a month than cancel trash network.

I’m happy with some espn fights and PBC at least they try

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Lol... okay and Mayweather vs McGregor was the circus?

DAZN is trash and luckily will not be big enough to control boxing’s future. Eddie is selling boxing down the flushing hole like a desperate drug addicted show tute.
                    Welcome to Hearn’s donkey show. Where the star is so hard to watch she needs to shock you with the absurd.

Can the fight line up at DAZN get any weaker? And some how he is still not making the matchups people want to see.
                    You can trash the Paul vs Gib fight if you want for whatever reason but beyond that this is a solid card I think. I love the sport and don't just side with either PBC or TR or Dazn and Matchroom but look at PBC heading UGAS vs Mike Dallas Jr who hasn't had a real fight since Lucas Mattyssee knocked him out in 2013..
                    Last edited by Southpaw010; 01-29-2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X