Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Promises "Exciting War" With Daniel Roman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Promises "Exciting War" With Daniel Roman

By Thomas Gerbasi - All fighters are tough. Just walking up those four steps to the ring proves that. Yet Murodjon Akhmadaliev might be a little tougher, something that may come as a surprise to those who only see his relative youth and just seven fights on his pro record. "I might be young, I'm just 25, but I've been grinding for all my life," said Akhmadaliev...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eastern Europeans taking over boxing

ITS no secret the best fighters in this current era are Eastern Europeans. Just see the pound for pound list , the unified champions, and the fighters ducking them to self preserve themselves.

Anyone who takes pride in today’s usa boxing culture surely has no integrity to speak of, with frauds like:

Wilder
    Spence
    Charlo
    Davis
    Haney

Ducking and making cowardly excuses, shameful.

Comment

These guys are proper fighters, unlike PBC guys who are all bark but no bite.

Comment

I like Danny Roman but I really want to see Murodjon Akhmadaliev make history. The fight with Rey Vargas should have happened already with Danny but they keep circling around it and unfortunately it's going to be one of those fights that's just going to be mentioned but won't happen anytime soon or maybe ever. My prediction Akhmadaliev with the upset

Comment

Working...
        X