Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Roman, Akhmadaliev - Face To Face in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Roman, Akhmadaliev - Face To Face in Miami

Daniel Roman, Akhmadaliev Face-Off Miami Photos Gallery - A photo shoot was held for the action-packed night of world championship boxing in Miami, topped by WBO World Middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade (28-0 17 KOs) defending his crown against Irish challenger Luke Keeler (17-2-1 5 KOs). (photos by Ed Mulholland)

[Click Here To Read More]

Farmer has a more confrontational style than Russell, so I look for a good fight. JoJo won't miss him so much, and Tevin reverse is broke.

Comment

Ahkmudhjon looks more Mexican than Roman.

This should be a good one and Diaz/farmer are the best fights of the night.

Comment

Oooooooh! Pumped for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Ahkmudhjon looks more Mexican than Roman.

This should be a good one and Diaz/farmer are the best fights of the night.
          He kinda does a bit.

I always thought another central Asian, Daniyar Yelessenov looked Mexican too FWIW, kinda reminds me a little of a young JCC.

Comment

This right here will probably be the fight of the night

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              He kinda does a bit.

I always thought another central Asian, Daniyar Yelessenov looked Mexican too FWIW, kinda reminds me a little of a young JCC.

Oh yeah Daniyar looks Mexican too.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                He kinda does a bit.

It's the 'stache bro.

Comment

Lol you guys are dumb he looks more Mexican than an actual Mexican ok because all Mexicans are brown and look alike Miguel Berchelt and Carlos Cuadras can pass for twins by your standards I guess. They look more middle eastern/Asian which makes perfect sense because they are from Central Asia in close proximity to the middle east and im not 100% sure about Yeleussinov because hes from Kazakhstan although I read he is Muslim but im pretty sure Ahkmudhjon is Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Lol you guys are dumb he looks more Mexican than an actual Mexican ok because all Mexicans are brown and look alike Miguel Berchelt and Carlos Cuadras can pass for twins by your standards I guess. They look more middle eastern/Asian which makes perfect sense because they are from Central Asia in close proximity to the middle east and im not 100% sure about Yeleussinov because hes from Kazakhstan although I read he is Muslim but im pretty sure Ahkmudhjon is Muslim.
                    Religion's got nothing to do with nationality or genetic relatedness, man. Muslims come in every shape and shade just like anyone else.

But honestly it was just a lighthearted observation, obviously there's all kindsa different looking dudes from every country... but I'm sensing that it's annoyed you somehow. Why would that be?

Comment

Working...
                    X