Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tevin Farmer, Joseph Diaz - Tense Face To Face in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tevin Farmer, Joseph Diaz - Tense Face To Face in Miami

Tevin Farmer, Joseph Diaz Face-Off Miami Photos Gallery - A photo shoot was held for the action-packed night of world championship boxing in Miami, topped by WBO World Middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade (28-0 17 KOs) defending his crown against Irish challenger Luke Keeler (17-2-1 5 KOs). (photos by Ed Mulholland)

[Click Here To Read More]

Lets go JoJo! Great fight right here

Comment

Surprised Tevin is such a big favorite. -200ish at one place I saw. This feels much closer to me & basically a pickem fight. Might lay some money on JoJo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Surprised Tevin is such a big favorite. -200ish at one place I saw. This feels much closer to me & basically a pickem fight. Might lay some money on JoJo.
        There's money to be made there. Might drop a couple thou on JoJo myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
          There's money to be made there. Might drop a couple thou on JoJo myself.
          I’m going with Roman,Diaz and Paul in a parley. I think farmer and MJ being favorites is a bit off so time for the upset bird to bite em

Comment

I see more value in +275 for Keeler Andrade to go the distance personally as I think Farmer might eek out an underserved SD.

To me, parlaying an unpredictable joke fight in a 3 way with 2 slight underdogs seems like a big mistake.
            Last edited by YoungManRumble; 01-27-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              I’m going with Roman,Diaz and Paul in a parley. I think farmer and MJ being favorites is a bit off so time for the upset bird to bite em
              Woah I forgot Roman was fighting on the same card. Great night of fights coming up.

Comment

Hard to look good against farmer.. boring fight full of defense

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  I see more value in +275 for Keeler Andrade to go the distance personally as I think Farmer might eek out an underserved SD.

To me, parlaying an unpredictable joke fight in a 3 way with 2 slight underdogs seems like a big mistake.
                  Eh idk about Andrade vs Keeler going 12. Andrade is boring but Keeler is trash. Only 7 of his 17 wins came vs guys with a winning record so he's got a manufactured af record + he got stopped in 2 by a light hitting cat in one of his L's. That said Andrade has gone the distance in 5 of his last 9 fights & 2 of his KOs came in the 12th so I wouldn't say it's a bad bet. I just don't think I'd pull the trigger on it.

But yea I could see Tevin eek it out too but if you are giving me almost 2 to 1 on a close fight like I think that is it's long term profitable to bet it every time.

Comment

I really don't see Jojo winning this at all, bad style match up for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X