Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce, Filip Hrgovic Ordered For EBU Belt, Purse Bid on Feb. 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce, Filip Hrgovic Ordered For EBU Belt, Purse Bid on Feb. 12

With Marco Huck sidelined with an injury, the EBU have installed up and coming Croatian heavyweight Filip Hrgovic (10-0) as co-challenger for the vacant EBU title along with Joe "Juggernaut" Joyce (10-0) in what looks like a pretty hot matchup.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Hmmm.....
      Nice. DDD getting closer to his getting his name on the HW radar for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Nice. DDD getting closer to his getting his name on the HW radar for real.
        Not sure what happens with Hrgovic then. If the EBU gets vacated or he's just next in line....

Comment

Not sure what happens with Hrgovic then. If the EBU gets vacated or he's just next in line....
          Whatever happens, it's doubtful that he will go beyond Kubrat Pulev level, or suchlike. I think he will get knocked out by the first serious opponent he faces.

Comment

Yea I think he just fights a lesser guy for that belt.

It's DDD's time more than it's Hrgovic's time anyway so it all works out for me. And for Joe DDD makes more sense too. Whoever wins between DDD & Joe will be taking a step forward not a step back to another prospect fight.

Comment

Hrgovic vs Joyce would be Interesting, and so is Joyce vs Dubois. I'd mildly prefer the latter, since the former would probably be a "slower" match

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Whatever happens, it's doubtful that he will go beyond Kubrat Pulev level, or suchlike. I think he will get knocked out by the first serious opponent he faces.
                Sh^t man Pulev level is respectable lol. He's a solid top ten guy & I feel like he's gradually moved more to the middle of the top ten then he's lingering at the bottom of it.

Some of you guys are hard on mfers when a top ten guy isn't seen as "serious".

Comment

Flip will look like a chump and so will Joyce if any of them avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Crazy talk, Hrgovic is better then both DDD and Joyce who he already defeated I thought but lost a close 5 rounder . I think Hrgovic can defeat Wilder right now and if he can get a win on AJ will rule the division but that’s the only guy I see stopping him .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-27-2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X