Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Raging Babe's 'Philly Special' Returns March 27 At 2300 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Raging Babe's 'Philly Special' Returns March 27 At 2300 Arena

New decade, same fighting passion. Michelle 'Raging Babe' Rosado is set to take the promotional lead, returning to Philadelphia with the second installment of Raging Babe Events' "Philly Special" series. The show will take place March 27 at the 2300 Arena in South Philly, where the series' inaugural entry last February established-and still holds-the venue record for highest paid attendance (1,433) for a boxing event.

Details are still coming in on the next edition of the series, which carries on the long-standing tradition of Philly's historical club show circuit and has already been met with a groundswell of anticipation.

"Philly Special will showcase the type of fights that make Philadelphia a legendary fight town," said Rosado. "Fighters that would rather be carried out than quit, and fights that are more about left hooks, and less about managers' checkbooks. Real fans, real fighters, real fights."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I might slide threw if I can get off from work.

Comment

Respect to RB. She keeps the hustle & work ethic moving. Also she's doing some Boxing Mom's doc series I guess to which sounds compelling & worth checking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Respect to RB. She keeps the hustle & work ethic moving. Also she's doing some Boxing Mom's doc series I guess to which sounds compelling & worth checking out.
        What’s a raging babe ? Wtf

Comment

Working...
        X