Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez: Based on Evidence - It's Impossible I Took Steroid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez: Based on Evidence - It's Impossible I Took Steroid

Alejandra "Tigre" Jimnez continues as the super middleweight world champion. Meanwhile, the World Boxing Council conducts an investigation procedure in connection with the report of the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA), which informed that agency that an "A-sample" collected on January 10, gave an adverse finding for banned steroid Stanozolol, which is strictly prohibited under the WBC's Clean Boxing Program.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's no way she's a clean fighter.

Comment

Is this not the Dylian Whyte defense. Canelo wishing he came up with this instead of tainted meat.

Comment

Or whatever masking agent you were using was working for one test and not the other, like Dillian Whyte.

Comment

You're lying, beeyotchh! Ur new name is "jugo" jiminez

Comment

At least she gets drug tested. Can't say the same about claratchet

Comment

yeah and trumps innocent too!

Comment

She goes into detail on the steroids half life and everything lol. Sounds like a PED expert.

Comment

Yeah she sounds more guilty the more she goes into the technicals.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    Or whatever masking agent you were using was working for one test and not the other
                    This.

And that "its impossible" line in PED discussion is silly. The fact is we don't really have studies on the successfulness of catching PED users.

Randomly that would be a study I'd like to see. Lets get 100 mfers together. 50 who will be using PEDs while trying to avoid being detected & 50 who'll be clean the whole time. I'd love to see how many of the 50 they could catch with random testing in a 6-12mo period & how many of the clean folks pop up as dirty as some false positive. A study like that might give some true sense of how many false positives there are & what % of PED users don't get caught.

There is a ton of speculation with these sorta questions but few facts. Be nice to see some facts on the table to narrow down the speculation.

Comment

Working...
                    X