Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Should've Knew Redkach Was Gonna Bite Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Should've Knew Redkach Was Gonna Bite Me!

NEW YORK Danny Garcia laughed off Ivan Redkach biting him on his left shoulder during the eighth round of their fight Saturday night. "He has new teeth, too, got some brand-new veneers," Garcia joked during a post-fight press conference early Sunday morning at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. "He was puttin' them bad boys to work. I got a fresh veneer scar on my neck!"
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess Redkach was trying to give a hickey on Danny's neck but settled for his shoulder. I guess Redkach has some sugar in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario g View Post
      I guess Redkach was trying to give a hickey on Danny's neck but settled for his shoulder. I guess Redkach has some sugar in the tank.
      It was supposed to be a kiss, thanking Danny for the sparring level payday...Lol !

Comment

Fck Danny

RIP Kobe

Comment

Holyfield deserved the bites and a lot more after all the headbutts. Oh, and he's also bitten someone too in the past.

Comment

I'm sick of Garcia's long skinhead hair cut

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              NEW YORK Danny Garcia laughed off Ivan Redkach biting him on his left shoulder during the eighth round of their fight Saturday night. "He has new teeth, too, got some brand-new veneers," Garcia joked during a post-fight press conference early Sunday morning at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. "He was puttin' them bad boys to work. I got a fresh veneer scar on my neck!"
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Its only fair seeing how he bit the fans with this sheeitty choice of an opponent.

Comment

Danny boy really didnt impress too much against Redkach this looked more like a glorified sparring session in a basement somewhere to me. He tried to take Redkach out and couldn't get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  It was supposed to be a kiss, thanking Danny for the sparring level payday...Lol !
                  DSG was looking sharp. You mad.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    Fck Danny

RIP Kobe
                    That's 2 negatives in your comment.

1. DSG is cool
                    2. A loss we witness

Comment

Working...
                    X