Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stephen Fulton Outboxes Arnold Khegai For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stephen Fulton Outboxes Arnold Khegai For Decision

Fulton, Khegai Fight Photos Gallery - Barclays Center, Brooklyn - For the IBO super bantamweight title, a battle of unbeatens saw Stephen Fulton (18-0, 8 KOs) win a twelve round unanimous decision over Arnold Khegai (16-1-1, 10 KOs). The scores were 116-112, 117-111, 117-111. (photos by Amanda Wescott)

[Click Here To Read More]

I should have saved my money for Jeison Rosario last week... Instead I wasted it on Khegai.

Bad negative betting streak ongoing...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      I should have saved my money for Jeison Rosario last week... Instead I wasted it on Khegai.

Bad negative betting streak ongoing...
      I pick losers all the time, I can't resist the odds. Why bet 60 dollars to make 1, when you can bet 1 and get 60, but most of the time, the odds are 60 to 1 for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I pick losers all the time, I can't resist the odds. Why bet 60 dollars to make 1, when you can bet 1 and get 60, but most of the time, the odds are 60 to 1 for a reason.
        I couldn't put it better. I really thought that Khegai was all wrong for Fulton, but the difference in class between the two is tangible. Think that a Khegai knockout win between 7 and 12 was paid 29x, and I truly believed that it would happen...

Comment

Working...
        X