Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Ivan Redkach - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Ivan Redkach - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Danny Garcia, Ivan Redkach Scorecard BoxingScene Live - The heavy favorite was slightly heavier than his opponent at the weigh-in Friday for the Danny Garcia-Ivan Redkach fight Saturday night. Philadelphia's Garcia, 31, stepped on the New York State Athletic Commission's scale at the welterweight maximum of 147 pounds. Ukraine's Redkach, 33, came in at 146 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia ko/tko round 9

Comment

Garcia looking good I know redkach ain't all that great but he's a good fighter . I can deff see Garcia beating Spence , I had Spence losing 114 to 113 to Porter anyways.

Comment

It's clear why his name is Redkach. Because he's just 'catching' and his face is bloody 'red'.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
          Garcia looking good I know redkach ain't all that great but he's a good fighter . I can deff see Garcia beating Spence , I had Spence losing 114 to 113 to Porter anyways.
          What a great show by PBC! JOKE!! Garcia's a clown...Hurd's washed with Garcia

Comment

Garcia doing what he always does looking for one big shot instead of setting it up. He’s good but a level below the elite. Crawford n Spence would have this guy outta there by the 8th or 9th round

Comment

Lol delusional clown. Garcia is a joke and a proven loser at WW. Hasn't had a win of note since 2013 but sure he can beat Spence. Lol lay off the crack homeboy.

Comment

Your a f@cking ret@ard if you think Garcia “definitely” beating Spence. Definitely???? Get off this forum drug addict, drunk, and “amateur,” with a zero rep power. You don’t know sh@t about boxing. Getting all hype on Danny beating someone Spence would clearly dominate and punish. GTFOH boxing dummy!

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Your a f@cking ret@ard if you think Garcia “definitely” beating Spence. Definitely???? Get off this forum drug addict, drunk, and “amateur,” with a zero rep power. You don’t know sh@t about boxing. Getting all hype on Danny beating someone Spence would clearly dominate and punish. GTFOH boxing dummy!
                  "Rep power" lmfaoo ok bro

Comment

Styles make fights . I can see Danny beating Spence . Idc what people say Porter put in work against him fight could have gone either way . Spence isn't above his level . I'd say 55-45 Spence winning but I can deff see Danny beating Spence

Comment

Working...
                    X