Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Redkach Fought Well, But Alexander Can't Take Punch Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Redkach Fought Well, But Alexander Can't Take Punch Anymore

NEW YORK Danny Garcia reminded Ivan Redkach during a press conference Thursday that he's not Devon Alexander. In fact, Garcia doesn't even credit Redkach for beating the real Devon Alexander in his last fight. Redkach dropped Alexander three times and knocked him out in the sixth round of their June 1 bout, but Garcia noted that the version of Alexander that Redkach defeated didn't resemble the Alexander who won world titles in the junior welterweight and welterweight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems no one knows what to say or do to hype this fight..

Comment

Just get this fight over with and get your next opponent already

Comment

Tickets are being given out for free for this fight. Just go by the arena, but they’ll only give you two.

Comment

T Crawford should be in the ring wearing the WBO belt, ask the winner tonite, let's get it on and if Redkach wins, offer the fight to him cause we know Danny will never step up!

Comment

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
            This is Cherry picking to its fullest!
            🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Comment

Age and Opioids weakened Alexander. Drugs and alcohol destroys every boxer not named Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Tickets are being given out for free for this fight. Just go by the arena, but they’ll only give you two.
                Seriously? Cause I’ll head over there after work to check out a live fight for free - no matter how potentially wack it turns out to be.....

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                  Seriously? Cause I’ll head over there after work to check out a live fight for free - no matter how potentially wack it turns out to be.....
                  My older brother was doing demolition removal for a tenement and ran over to grab two. I passed on going with him, getting home from Barclays is a biznatch for me unless I drive or Uber.

Comment

Working...
                  X