Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Unimpressed Stephen Fulton: I'm A Huge Step Up For Khegai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Unimpressed Stephen Fulton: I'm A Huge Step Up For Khegai

NEW YORK Stephen Fulton feels Arnold Khegai isn't ready for what awaits him Saturday night. The confident champion from Philadelphia predicted he'll be entirely too much for the unbeaten Ukrainian when they square off in a 12-round, 122-pound title fight Showtime will air as the opener of a tripleheader from Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's exactly that kind of dismissive attitude that I'm hoping Fulton will bring into the ring. If that's the case, Khegai might very well beat him up (and win me some money while we're at it).

For some reason, this reminds me of Lehlo Ledwaba vs Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

I hope it's a good fight. I like both guys but Fulton does seem borderline overconfident with his comments. Khegai is strong and a solid fighter with good basic skills but he doesn't seem to carry alot of power. I've seen a few fights where he pounded on opponents but couldn't seem to put them away. Fulton is a very skilled boxer and I expect him to fight at distance and use movement and angles.

If Khegai can make this a close range fight and invest in body work he has a chance. I will predict Fulton by decision.

Comment

Working...
      X