Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Redkach: Garcia's Counting On Tune-Up; I'll Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Redkach: Garcia's Counting On Tune-Up; I'll Knock Him Out!

NEW YORK The closer they get to their fight, the more Ivan Redkach senses Danny Garcia considers it simply a tune-up for bigger fights against southpaws Errol Spence Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Redkach previously believed Garcia viewed him as a dangerous opponent, despite the wide odds on their 12-round welterweight fight Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Not anymore.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect the commentary crew to mention how "you don't hook with a hooker" after Garcia destroys this tune up....

Comment

I'd like that to happen. But it won't.

Comment

"I don't know Rick"

Comment

this is CONOR VS COWBOY 2

in UFC fans dont complain about fights like this... Thats why their sport is thriving.... PBC is the only company doing big ratings in boxing on the regular...

Comment

I feel comfortable in saying you can tell your friends to tune in without the risk of being embarrassed. He’s game and can make it interesting if he goes all in before round 8.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
              in UFC fans dont complain about fights like this... Thats why their sport is thriving.... PBC is the only company doing big ratings in boxing on the regular...
              UFC champions face the top ranked guys inside the top 3 usually, I don’t know how you got that analogy? Redkach is moving up in weight and is packing glass, this fight will be lucky to see mid rounds if Garcia wants to go home early .

Comment

Originally posted by redeemer View Post
                ufc champions face the top ranked guys inside the top 3 usually, i don’t know how you got that analogy? Redkach is moving up in weight and is packing glass, this fight will be lucky to see mid rounds if garcia wants to go home early .
                you were wrong... Typical

Comment

Working...
                X