Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Recovering After Severe Beating By Robbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Recovering After Severe Beating By Robbers

Former two-division world champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga is recovering after taking a severe beating, from a group of unknown assailants, in his hometown of Managua, Nicaragua. Mayorga was assaulted and beaten to such a degree that it resulted in several fractures.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prime Mayorga wins

Comment

Damn. Hasn't this happened to him before though if I am not mistaken?

Comment

Did he atleast hit one of em with a haymaker?

Comment

Most normal people who encounter a group of thugs armed with baseball bats would give up their possessions. But this is Mayorga we're talking about. He probably thought he could take 'em all out like Jackie Chan.

Comment

That’s unfortunate. Cowards should be caught and dealt with in the streets. Those guys deserve street justice.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              That’s unfortunate. Cowards should be caught and dealt with in the streets. Those guys deserve street justice.
              And im pretty sure he has the right connects to make it happen.

Btw i feel bad for anyone to do this to some of these mexicans connected to the cartel... Like Chavez

Comment

Hope he recovers.

Imagine the trash talking that happened?

Comment

best wishes to Pacquiao's father

Comment

Mayorga is a god down there . When I lived in costa rica every nico I met was crazy about him and when I watched the second Forrest fight in san juan del sur it was off the charts . And mayo is a crazy mutha . You can bet the house hes gonna go for some cold hard revenge .

Comment

Working...
                    X