Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Ivan Redkach - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Ivan Redkach - Face To Face, Final Presser

Garcia, Redkach Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Two-division world champion Danny "Swift" Garca and hard-hitting Ivan "El Terrible" Redkach went face-to-face at the final press conference Thursday before they battle in a WBC Welterweight Title Eliminator that headlines action this Saturday, January 25 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

Garcia looks strung the fk out..holy weight drain!! Dude might be time to consider 154..dude looks like shhht.

Comment

Redkach's tiny head might be his best advantage lol

Comment

Just a Pale Rican.
        Need to see the body to judge better.

Comment

Not sure if Redkach has a chance in this.
          A gimme fight for Garcia unless I'm missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Garcia looks strung the fk out..holy weight drain!! Dude might be time to consider 154..dude looks like shhht.
            Two things for sure with Danny boy, he'll never ever fight T Crawford or fight @ 154...if he did go 154, PBC would be matching him with retirement home dudes in their late 70's, early 80's age!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              Two things for sure with Danny boy, he'll never ever fight T Crawford or fight @ 154...if he did go 154, PBC would be matching him with retirement home dudes in their late 70's, early 80's age!
              Angel would find a way of complaining about the elderly if they did. He’d be at 154 now if his power had come up with him to 147 with the results he had at 140. I remember brother naz once in an interview saying that Danny was dripping twenty five to thirty pounds every camp to make 140..which is nuts.

Comment

They didn't like my red hair... This time they will acknowledge my style!
                Redkach.

Comment

danny looks like a crack head lol..

Comment

Garcia’s looks like he’s aged 10 years since his last fight.
                    Maybe that weight is a struggle for him. Unfortunately moving up would be terrible for him. He’s be a stay busy fight for most guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X