Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Briedis, Dorticos - Face To Face at Latvia Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Briedis, Dorticos - Face To Face at Latvia Presser

Both Mairis Briedis (26-1, 19 KOs) and Yuniel The KO Doctor' Dorticos (24-1, 22 KOs) prescribed defeat to each other after meeting in Latvia on Wednesday to kick off their hotly-anticipated WBSS Cruiserweight Ali Trophy final at the Arena Riga on March 21.

[Click Here To Read More]

Should be a good scrap. Was disappointed with Briedis' behavious in the last fight so I'm going to cheer for Doctor KO

Comment

WAR KO DR

Comment

hopefully either of them gets the stoppage so there won't be any controversial scorecards

Comment

Really like both these fighters. Cuba has made a nice history at cruiserweight in recent times. I’m rooting for Dorticos to win and hopefully become the kingpin in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            hopefully either of them gets the stoppage so there won't be any controversial scorecards
            The stoppages in this crooked tournament are controversial. This tournament should be boycotted.

Comment

Dorticos!! Go on my son.
              Briedis shouldn’t even be in the final after getting his head boxed off by Gevor in an earlier round.

Comment

Unless the KO doctor operates swiftly, Breidis will make it a horrible affair... lots of grappling and shoving, head and elbows.. And win a controversial decision on home turf.

Comment

Kalle Sauerland's neck rivals that of Iron Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    Unless the KO doctor operates swiftly, Breidis will make it a horrible affair... lots of grappling and shoving, head and elbows.. And win a controversial decision on home turf.
                    Unfortunately, this is exactly how I see it too. Let's hope we're proven wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X