Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wilder Did Not Get Knocked Out, He Did Get Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wilder Did Not Get Knocked Out, He Did Get Dropped

Johnathon Banks, who took over the training duties of former heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko after Emanuel Steward passed away in 2012, has denied a recent claim that Deontay Wilder was knocked out during a sparring session with Klitschko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can believe that

Wlad's a legend.

Comment

Dillian Shyte was full of crap as usual.

Full of crap and full of Dianabol.

Comment

But Whyte was there doe.

Comment

Well what a surprise. Whyte is a cheater AND a liar. What a total jerkoff loser. Rematch Rivas, Parker and Chisora not on PEDs you low rent cheat

Comment

not a fan of him but surprised wilders jaws held up over the years i mean he hasnt faced a murderous puncher (but then who is except him) but its still the HW division few years ago i expected him to be proven glass jawed but it at least seems normal and not amir khan level of glass

Comment

I guarantee the sparring was stopped, which is a KO.

Wlad isn't the kind of guy to go looking to hurt his opponent in sparring either, so it won't have been anywhere near his best shot.

This is why Finkel was calling Wilder a 29 year old "baby" he didn't want to put in with Wlad.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-21-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I guarantee the sparring was stopped, which is a KO.

Wlad isn't the kind of guy to go looking to hurt his opponent in sparring either, so it won't have been anywhere near his best shot.

This is why Finkel was calling Wilder a 29 year old "baby" he didn't want to put in with Wlad.
                Klitschko did not pull back on his punches. He dropped quite a few sparring partners in camp.

The reason he and his brother stopped sparring is because their spars became so competitive that they began to hurt each other.

Comment

Wow didn't know the rematch clause was if either won. That it would only be if Wilder won

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Wow didn't know the rematch clause was if either won. That it would only be if Wilder won
                    Yes, its both ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X