Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: IBF Grants Extension As They Continue To Negotiate Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: IBF Grants Extension As They Continue To Negotiate Deal

Once pressed with the hard choice between which mandatory title challenge to honor first, Anthony Joshua now has until the end of the month to confirm his next step. A bilateral request to extend negotiations for Joshua's ordered title defense versus Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev was approved by the International Boxing Federation (IBF), a representative from the New Jersey-based sanctioning body informed BoxingScene.com. The two sides now have until January 31-a full 20 days beyond the original January 11 deadline-to come to terms to avoid a scheduled purse bid hearing at IBF headquarters in Springfield, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pulev is more proven than Ortiz ,in before the Wilder nuts invade and say how old he is and such even though he’s younger then Ortiz . Every thread is about Ortiz when it’s trying to discredit AJ, to bad age ,performance and resume cannot be used when you do that . Ha

Comment

The delay is because they don't want a duck or a chicken in Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The delay is because they don't want a duck or a chicken in Turkey.
        Or the bob father trying to squeeze every penny out of Pulev’s opportunity

Comment

Pulev is decent but its not exactly a fight anyone really cares about seeing is it? especially considering AJ only fights twice a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
            Pulev is decent but its not exactly a fight anyone really cares about seeing is it? especially considering AJ only fights twice a year now.
            Wilder and Fury likely fight each other twice in 2020, so who should Joshua fight?

Comment

I hope Pulev doesn't win! This will fuk the whole year up if pulev wins! We need AJ to be a man of his word and fight Wilder next... but If he loses.. It's not happening this year.. Unless AJ bows out of the rematch, and pulev agrees to fight Wilder next.. but I got a feeling.. a champion Pulev will never fight Wilder.. Bob will try to get the belts to Fury.. So After Fury is Koed by Wilder! Then bob would set up pulev vs Fury.. So Fury can win and face AJ in England! There you go!

Comment

I'd rather see Joshua and Usyk fight. I'm still curious where Usyk stands in the division. Hell I just wanna see a undisputed unification no matter who's fighting each other. Whether it be Usyk and Fury or Joshua and Fury or Wilder and Joshua or WHOEVER THE HELL HOLDS A BELT AT THE TIME they really need to get it together in the heavyweight division.

Comment

As each day passes it's looking more and more like Usyk vs. Parker. Yuck!

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    Can't imagine many disagree with you in regards to interest in this fight but it's a mando & it's a IBF mando at that which means AJ will get stripped if he don't fight Pulev or come to an agreement.

Hopefully they come to an agreement. I'd rather see AJ vs Usyk. Usyk also being a mando.

Comment

Working...
                    X