Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jeison Rosario Batters Julian Williams in Huge Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jeison Rosario Batters Julian Williams in Huge Upset

Rosario, Williams Fight Photos Gallery - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - In his first defense of the worlds titles - IBF, IBO, WBA middleweight champion Julian Williams (27-2-1, 16 KOs) was shocked by a dangerously punching Jeison Rosario (20-1-1, 14 KOs), who walked away with three world titles by securing a fifth round stoppage. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

J-Rock has poor recovery abilities and was breathing out his mouth in the 4th round. Didn't train properly for this fight

Comment

GGG would look like a young prime fighter against J Rock.

Comment

Happy for da chap

Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 01-19-2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
          Happy for da chap

... if you look at all the photos selected in the article, you'll see how confident Banana actually looked...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... if you look at all the photos selected in the article, you'll see how confident Banana actually looked...
            Best nickname of current active fighters hands down !

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
              Best nickname of current active fighters hands down !
              ... I really like this kid!...

Comment

This was not a upset. This guy was rangy,had reach,heart and can punch. Styles make fights.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  This was not a upset. This guy was rangy,had reach,heart and can punch. Styles make fights.🥊
                  ... I don't know what you mean by "had reach"... (I suppose that he managed to "reach" J-Rock with his hard punches... right?)...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... I don't know what you mean by "had reach"... (I suppose that he managed to "reach" J-Rock with his hard punches... right?)...
                    long arms with his height. Is that to hard to figure out ?🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X