Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colbert: We're Looking For Leo Santa Cruz at The End of 2020!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Colbert: We're Looking For Leo Santa Cruz at The End of 2020!

A highlight reel one punch knockout of Miguel Beltran Jr last September was the perfect way for Chris Colbert (13-0, 5 KOs) to cap off a productive and reputation enhancing 2019. Four fights, four wins, two early and two on points kept the 23-year-old Brooklynite busy and took him from fighting in his home borough to the likes of Minneapolis, Las Vegas and Bakersfield. This Saturday the charismatic super featherweight looks to kick off 2020 with a **** by bagging the interim WBA world title against former world champion Jezzrel Corrales in Philadelphia live on FOX and in the U.K on Boxnation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Try not to slip on the Corrales banana skin first.
    Last edited by Tatabanya; 01-18-2020, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Stay in your lane kid. What you have to do is look impressive tonight. That way you make yourself worthy for such a fight.

Comment

Easy money for Santa Cruz

Comment

I've heard people saying he's overhyped and not that I heard much hype around him other than the Netflix documentary Counter-Punch.... But he doesn't really seem like anything special. To me anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X