Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shield's Wish-List Includes Headlining PPV, P4P Lists, MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shield's Wish-List Includes Headlining PPV, P4P Lists, MMA

By Mitch Abramson - When Claressa Shields routed Ivana Habazin last Friday to win a pair of vacant junior middleweight world titles in just her tenth bout, the two-time Olympic gold medalist made history. Shields became the fastest fighter to win championships in three weight divisions, surpassing Vasiliy Lomachenko, who won a third title in just...
    [Click Here To Read More]

This ugly ass woMAN couldn't headline a view at MCD much less PPV. Another boxing joke!

Comment

At the very least setting out some goals unlike male fighters who can’t fight people “from across the street”

Comment

... with some effort, Braekhus could have been Shield's mom, actually... she's 38 yo...

Comment

Clarissa is becoming annoying as Amir Khan
          Annoying as fugh

Comment

Originally posted by Uglytoobad View Post
            This ugly ass woMAN couldn't headline a view at MCD much less PPV. Another boxing joke!
            Ugly? That's a wierd statement.. U better be a girl.. Cause Shes a fighter.. WTF does her looks have to do with it?. can u name me one good looking male boxer? NO!! And in fact, She's a beautiful indigenous American woman.. I'm Tired of all u hateful racists dissing my people on the internet because you don't like her skin color. Fuk u and three motherfukahs that look like u! She can say what she wants.. Do what she wants.. She can do no wrong in my eyes! I know your type.. "You wish nothin but Ill upon my people!" Dane- lord of the blue mountains! "

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Ugly? That's a wierd statement.. U better be a girl.. Cause Shes a fighter.. WTF does her looks have to do with it?. can u name me one good looking male boxer? NO!! And in fact, She's a beautiful indigenous American woman.. I'm Tired of all u hateful racists dissing my people on the internet because you don't like her skin color. Fuk u and three motherfukahs that look like u! She can say what she wants.. Do what she wants.. She can do no wrong in my eyes! I know your type.. "You wish nothin but Ill upon my people!" Dane- lord of the blue mountains! "

This thread about her boxing goals, not her looks.
              But let them hate, they just making her bigger

Comment

Jimenez could help u PPV if you weren't fearful
                Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 01-18-2020, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Claressa Shield have the potential to do those things

Claressa Shields have the talent, age, athleticism, discipline and a woman in a mission focus to accomplish her goals, they are attainable.

Comment

... I find miss Shields even somehow charming, at times... but not so much as a boxing fighter... for the time being it seems she's forced to boil down at 154 or even below...

Comment

Working...
                    X