Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eleider Alvarez, Michael Seals - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Eleider Alvarez, Michael Seals - Ready For Battle

Eleider Alvarez had difficulty making weight for his last bout because he suffered an Achilles' injury while training for it. Alvarez weighed over 200 pounds a month before he was scheduled to fight Sergey Kovalev in an immediate rematch last February 2. His injury prevented Alvarez from doing real roadwork, thus getting down to the 175-pound limit for that fight was harder than ever.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My gut says Seals in this one.

Comment

Seals is dope . Fun fighter to watch. He looks alot like michael grant , I hope that isnt a pre curser to how this fight is gonna go lol . But war seals !!!

Comment

I think Alvarez will win this one by stoppage, different levels.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
          I think Alvarez will win this one by stoppage, different levels.

You sir stand correct
          Eleider is on the comeback trail and will put Seals , who is out of his domain , out of his misery

Alvarez will prove he is at a different level and this will put him back on the map at light heavyweight

Comment

I think I've only seen Seals in that one slugfest fight against Rodriguez...anyone who who can go to war like that gets my respect so I think this will be a good fight.

Always liked Alvarez, just a solid all around fighter. I have to say though, he fought one of the dumbest fights I've ever seen in a rematch against Kovalev...he had no plan, only hope to recreate the KO punch...awful night.

I think I'll favor him here though. Wouldn't mind seeing Pascal v Alvarez II in Canada.

Comment

Alvarez shown his skills with his work on pascal, Alvarez by KO

Comment

what is a -1 favorite??

Comment

Working...
                X