Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Rolls vs. Shady Gamhour - UFC Fight Pass on Jan. 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Rolls vs. Shady Gamhour - UFC Fight Pass on Jan. 28

DiBella Entertainment will debut its acclaimed Broadway Boxing series north of the border on Tuesday, January 28 at the Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, Canada. The 113th edition of Broadway Boxing will be live streamed exclusively on UFC FIGHT PASS(r), the world's leading digital subscription service for combat sports, beginning at 9:00pm ET/6:0pm PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Huh? Steve Rolls? What da fuq

Comment

Ooooooooooh!!

Lol nm....

Comment

Uummm are they talking about the same GGG-Rolls fight I saw. Competitive wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe that fight.

Comment

This isn’t an MMA fight, it’s a boxing fight. Don’t read the headlines without reading the actual article.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            This isn’t an MMA fight, it’s a boxing fight. Don’t read the headlines without reading the actual article.
            Using the UFC name in the headline is better for the site's SEO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I think you’re underestimating the site regulars when reading the comedy for:

Ultimate Fighting Championship ft. Steve Rolls vs... in a boxing match...unless of course it cool that somehow “UFC and boxing” is an official oxymoron

Comment

No thank you

Comment

Never would i think to see the day Steve Rolls gets his own fight announcement on BoxingScene

Comment

Working...
                  X