Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Seals: They Wrote Me Off After TKO Loss To Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Seals: They Wrote Me Off After TKO Loss To Rodriguez

Two rounds and 24 seconds. That's how long it took for Michael Seals' boxing career to completely come undone. Once he lost by third-round technical knockout to Edwin Rodriguez in a wild, back-and-forth slugfest, Seals felt abandoned by his promoter, Warriors Boxing, and his adviser, Al Haymon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

go get him cannonhands! you can do this. im pulling for ya!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seals has the same eyes Alvarez had before his first fight with Kovalev. I didn't bet on Alvarez then, and ate my liver.

Tomorrow, I will place my weekend bet money on Seals.

Comment

Kinda hard not to root for this man...give this warrior a pay-day.
        So much reminds me of Nate Campbell’s story.

Comment

Seals is fun as hell to watch. I'll be rooting for him. Alvarez isnt very active this is a winnable fight if seals doesnt get hinself clipped , hes quite clumsy and crossing his legs and arms alot . But god damn hes fun to watch . WAR SEALS !!! ( in reality I see alvarez winning a decision most likely with seals having some good moments in the first 6 rounds ).

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
            Kinda hard not to root for this man...give this warrior a pay-day.
            So much reminds me of Nate Campbell’s story.
            Hell ya . Nate is dope we had him on the max boxing boards at the height of his career . He was good **** , but went on some heavy rants once in a while . Hes one of my favorites he came up the hard way and when everyone thought it was over the diaz fight happened . Kind of a flash in the pan but a great story none the less . Gotta love stories like theirs . That's what I love about boxing .

Comment

Michael's story is motivation. His faith and grind got him back to a place, where he can make his dreams come true. Good luck to him on Saturday.

Thanks for sharing, Keith.

Comment

Seals/Rodriguez was one of the most entertaining fights I've ever seen. Just insane, balls to the wall action

Comment

I think Michael Seals can beat the overrated Browne.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Seals/Rodriguez was one of the most entertaining fights I've ever seen. Just insane, balls to the wall action
                    I agree... Rodriguez was never be the same after that slugfest!

Comment

Working...
                    X